Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lie #1 - "Money, Money, Money. They(the Neo's) want your wallet."

Every now and then I would like to share some interesting things that I only came to find out the truth when I began walking in a community.

Years ago I was told, "If you ever join the Neo's, they will take away all your money."

Well, today I find myself in a community with enough money to sustain me. No one has ever forced me to surrender any amount of cash to them. Even if this should ever happen, I would be more than willing to contribute what I can to help any cause.

Every now and then the community would be asked to contribute to help pay for some expenses. If this is ever done, only the needed amount is gathered. So if the community may need to purchase wine which costs around $20 and there are 10 people in the community, then the brothers and sisters would agree to each pay $2 each for this expense. This is a good thing because it deters from having any extra money floating around.
Sometimes there is a brother or sister that cannot contribute, this is okay, the others who can, always supplement the remainder. If someone offers to foot the entire expense, this is okay too.

I've come to realize that MONEY is a very dangerous thing. It has been at the root of almost any issue that may arise. I learned to not make money dictate my life. The community has really helped me learn this concept. Not by any words that were spoken but mostly by the actions of those who have been walking in a community. I've really come to realize that GOD PROVIDES.

No comments:

Post a Comment