Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Dear junglewatch, I AM NOT DIANA!


Although I am an anonymous blogger, I would like to be clear that I am not Diana. Im not sure why you even have to assume this, when this blog only exists to reveal my experiences and opinions on certain matters involving the NCW on Guam. Theres no reason to feel threatened by the existence of this blog.
I encourage comments but this is not my priority. As long as readers take the time to read my entries and believe in its sincerity then my intentions have been fulfilled.
The page views of my blog are very minimal compared to junglewatch and neocatechumenal but the numbers are of no importance to me. I wont be posting the stats that have been gathered or the ip addresses that have shown up. Come and go as you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment