Friday, August 08, 2014

A Father speaks to his sons

In my words and as how I understand it to be...

Archbishop: Remove, the worker
Fr. Paul: Wait! I'll take him off payroll but he can still continue as a volunteer.
Archbishop: No, Remove him
Fr. Paul: No, I know what Im doing.
Archbishop: Since you wont remove him, I will have to remove you for your disobedience.

Archbishop: Im going to sign these loans but you know what you have to do, pay them back.
Msgr. James: Okay, I promise.
Archbishop: You havnt paid the loans.
Msgr. James: I know, but I was hoping that maybe you'll sell the property in Yona.
Archbishop: No, we will not sell that property, it was a gift to us.
Msgr. James: Okay then, can you sign one more loan, I promise I'll pay this back.
Archbishop: Okay.
Archbishop: Youre behind on the loans.
Msgr. James: (silence)
Archbishop: Why havnt you paid the loans? Why is the balance still high? The others have paid a higher percentage of their balance and I signed off on their loans at the same time as yours. What is wrong with this picture? Where have all the monies gone from the cemeteries? 
Msgr. James: (silence)
Archbishop: I need someone to take over and attempt to try and rectify the financial crisis of the Archdiocese and the Cathedral in the meantime Im transferring you to another Parish.
Msgr. James: (silence, but informs the jungle of the Archbishops plans, therefore being the first to go public)


3 comments:

  1. I am not quite sure if Monsignor James was the first who went to the jungle. I don't think the Archbishop or the Monsignor went to public first. Whoever Tim's source is is the one who brought it to Tim's attention. Monsignor James distributed letters to his staff and that letter ended up in Rohr's hands. It could be one of the Monsignor's staff. Tim Rohr has spies somewhere in the cathedral and chancery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email {PurvaPius22@gmail.com} tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he contact Email {PurvaPius22@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO YOU NEED FINANCIAL HELP? 5000$ to 100,000,000.00$
    No credit check
    Repaid over 1 year to maximum of 25 years at a low interest rate of 3%.
    Approval in 15-30 minutes
    Open 7 days a week from 24/7
    Service available nationwide
    E-MAIL - urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete